Configuring Individual Room Processors
After configuring the base room layout and designating the movable walls in your room combine, you can then use Room Processors to configure the processing you want for each possible room. This configuration is unique to that room and does not affect any other room. Halogen creates a Room Processor block for each possible room (or room combination). Regardless if you're configuring a single base room or a combination of base rooms, the HAL System considers each a single, unique room.
To configure a Room Processor:
- In the Processing Map, locate the Room Combine Processor block you want to configure.
- Open the block's properties by double-clicking the block or hovering and clicking the properties icon that appears in the upper right of the block's title bar.
- In the properties dialog box, click the Room Processors tab.
- Locate the Room Processor for the room you want to configure, and then open its properties by double-clicking the block or hovering and clicking the properties icon that appears in the upper right of the block's title bar.
- Located inside the Room Processor block are the following pre-wired processing blocks that you can customize (click each block name for more details on the block):
Customize each block as appropriate.
note: You can also create custom presets for a room.