Removing a participant from a control link
You can use the following procedure to remove a participant from a control link at any time. If, however, you intend to move the participant from one link to another, you should follow another procedure instead.
To remove a participant from a control link:
- Click the Processing tab to open the Processing Workspace.
- In the Processing toolbar, click Linking. The All Links dialog box displays, which lists all current control links (by type).
- In the All Links dialog box, click the appropriate tab. For example, if you're looking for a Level control link, click the Level tab.
- Click the link from which you are removing a participant. The link properties display.
note: You can also access the control link by clicking the link icon on one of the participating controls.
- Highlight the participant you want to remove by clicking next to its name (not on its name).
- Click the remove icon in the lower right corner: