Deleting a Control Link
Deleting a control link removes all participants from the link and removes the link itself. This removal is permanent. If you want to temporarily disable a link, you should deactivate the link instead of deleting it.
To delete a control link:
- Click the Processing tab to open the Processing Workspace.
- In the Processing toolbar, click Linking. The All Links dialog box displays, which lists all current control links (by type).
- In the All Links dialog box, click the appropriate tab. For example, if you're looking for a Level control link, click the Level tab.
- Highlight the link you want to delete by clicking next to its name (but not on its name).
- Click the Delete icon in the lower right corner: