Adding a Processing Block to your System
In the Processing Workspace, you work with input/output blocks and DSP Processing blocks. You choose the blocks you want from the relevant palette, place them in the work area, and then connect them as desired.
To add a block to your system:
- Click the Processing tab to access the Processing Workspace.
- Click the appropriate palette tab on the left: I/O or DSP.
- In the selected palette, find the block you want.
- Once you have located the input or output you want to add to the workspace you have two options for adding the block to the workspace:
- Click and drag the block into your Processing Workspace. (Holding the block at the edges of the workspace will auto-scroll to other areas). Once the hashed drop target is in position release the mouse button to add the block to the workspace.
- Double-click on the input or output to add the block below the currently selected block(s) in the workspace. If nothing is selected the block will be positioned in the middle of the visible portion of the workspace.
note: The Control palette does not contain blocks that you drag into Processing Map. It instead contains remote devices that you can link to blocks in the Processing Map.