Loading a Configuration File to a HAL
If you are currently connected to a HAL device, but would like to configure it with the contents of a different configuration file, the quickest route is to load that configuration file.
To load a Halogen configuration file to a HAL:
Connect to the HAL device.
- From the Device menu in the application toolbar, click Connect:
- In the Connect to Device dialog box that appears, find the HAL device you want:
- Click the Connect button associated with that HAL device.
- From the Device menu on the application toolbar, click Load:
- From the Browse dialog box that opens, search for and select the configuration file you want to load.
- Click Open to load the file.
note: HAL automatically mutes its outputs whenever a new configuration is loaded or applied.