Configuring HAL Bootup Behavior
You can control the state HAL returns to when it powers up. You have two options:
- Return HAL to its most recent state (in other words, the state it was in when last powered down).
- Return HAL to its Baseline preset.
note: You cannot change this setting on the fly or store it in a preset.
To configure HAL's bootup behavior:
- In the Edit section on the application toolbar, click Settings: The Configuration Settings dialog box displays.
- Select the Bootup Behavior you want:
- Recall baseline preset
- Restore working values saved at shutdown