Moving a Preset to a Different Type or Selector Group
There are several situations in which the ability to move a preset comes in very handy:
- You can move a preset to a different type. For example, suppose you created a Selector preset but then realized it really needs to be a Toggle preset. Do you have to start over? No, you can simply move the preset into the Toggle category.
- You can move a preset from one Selector Group to another. Suppose you've created a preset and placed in a Selector group only to realize that you placed it in the wrong group. Rather than having to delete it and start over, you can simply move it to the correct Selector group.
To move a preset:
In the Processing Workspace toolbar, click Presets to open the All Presets dialog box.
- Locate the preset that you want to move.
- Highlight the preset by clicking near its name (not on its name).
- In the lower right corner of the dialog box, click Move. A list of possible moves displays.
- To move the preset to another Selector group, click the name of the Selector group. To move the preset to another preset type, click the type. In the following image, the user is moving the Bingo Night preset from the Offices Selector group to the Sanctuary Selector group: