Do you use a Rane Sixty-Two mixer and want to learn more about the powerful built-in effects? In this in-depth video tutorial Todd Konix (aka SeratoTutor) walks you through how to use each effect and how they sound.
- Learn how to toggle between different effect types, settings and parameters using the joystick, Time knob and other hardware controls.
- Learn how to use the software controls within the Scratch Live setup screen to toggle between different effect types and settings.
- Learn how to setup your Sixty-Two for post-fader Scratch Live software effects, using the USB Insert with the DJ-FX plug-in.
The effects within the Rane Sixty-Two:
Filter (choose between):
• High-Pass Sync High
• High-Pass Sync Low
• Low-Pass Sync High
• Low-Pass Sync Low
Flanger (choose between modes):
• Positive Feedback
• Negative Feedback
Echo (choose between):
• High-Pass Echo
• Hold Echo
• High-Pass Hold Echo
For High-Pass Echo and High Pass Hold Echo, you can adjust the cutoff frequency of the High-Pass filter.
• Bit crusher type effect with adjustable high or low pitch shift
• Standard reverb with adjustable intensity and decay time